We are Hiring!
Summer Student Job Posting for 2023
Under the Canada Summer Student Job Grants, the Yukon Federation of Labour has an administrative position for a student this summer for 12 weeks between June – September. Details can be found in the Government Student Job Bank with application details below.
To be eligible, youth must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the beginning of the employment period,
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment, and
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations,
- not be an immediate family member of the employer, officer or director of the Yukon Federation of Labour,
- be employed in only one CSJ-funded job per project.
Apply be email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Resume and Cover letter.